Sunday, August 19, 2018

It takes me a while

Sometimes it takes me a while.  My friend Jean sent me a bunch of comics.  I loved them all, but I loved this one because it took my brain about 5 minutes to get it.

Which reminded me of something that I notice about myself.  Sometimes I am in a meeting or a situation and I think the best that I can, but later or the next day, I find clearer thoughts.  It is like under pressure, I do what I can, but later I can think longer and come to a better conclusion.

So give yourself time when you can.  Don't jump into a decision in the first meeting.  Take your time and let your brain stew on the situation.  You may come up with a better resolution.

Weird... no windows....


It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Wesley's Ireland with optional London Extension
October 8-17, 2018
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/wesley-in-ireland-2018-with-rev-jeff-brinkman#.WqHrI7puLIU

Holy Land Tour - includes my favorite spots
with optional Jerusalem extension
March 4-13, 2019

No comments: