Thursday, August 16, 2018

Michael the Archangel

Michael the Archangel has been following me around.  He goes where ever I go.  He is always with me.  He protects me from evil and guides me in all of my ways.  He is a constant companion to me Jeff Brinkman and a source of continual good to me personally.

Does that sound crazy?  Do I sound certifiable?  Yes.  YES!  That is crazy.

Here is my point.  When we talk about the devil tempting us and hanging around and being an enemy to us personally, that is just as crazy.  Michael and Lucifer are the same order of beings.  Angels.  They are not all present or all knowing or all powerful.  Only God is.

Let's stop talking about the devil as if he is everywhere all the time.  He isn't.  Neither is Michael or Gabriel.  Only God is omni-presnt.  Lets talk about God and give God the glory of our attention.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Wesley's Ireland with optional London Extension
October 8-17, 2018
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/wesley-in-ireland-2018-with-rev-jeff-brinkman#.WqHrI7puLIU

Holy Land Tour - includes my favorite spots
with optional Jerusalem extension
March 4-13, 2019

No comments: