Thursday, December 6, 2018

Am I too picky?

Some weeks ago I visited a local church.  The sermon was, Jesus loves you, but.  I  wrote about that on Nov 16th.  If there are conditions, it is not love.

Last Sunday I visited a church and the sermon was Jesus is coming back and he is really going to be mad.  He is really going to bust up the people that aren't right with him.

And I ask, who can be so righteous that they will pass the test?  I thought that we were accepted by grace.

Again, we can find a scripture to prove anything that we choose.  I am sick of the judgment that I keep hearing.   I choose to believe in a God of grace and love.  I hope that you do as well.  

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land Tour - includes my favorite spots
with optional Jerusalem extension
March 4-13, 2019


No comments: