Friday, December 7, 2018

I don't care anymore

In the song by the same name, Phil Collins sang, "I don't care anymore."

Sometimes this is good advice.  There are times to stop caring. 
But in my experience, people tend to give up way too soon. 

We can be down.  We can be out.  We can struggle.  We can hurt.  We can want to quit.  But ask yourself this question... does this thing matter?  If it does, then don't quit.  Don't stop believing.  Don't stop caring.

Many a person, many a relationship, many an organization have come back from the brink to find joyful times.  If the thing is important, keep caring.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land Tour - includes my favorite spots
with optional Jerusalem extension
March 4-13, 2019

No comments: