Thursday, December 27, 2018

signature

Email has given us the opportunity to add an automatic signature at the end.  It can be just your name or it can be something that makes people think...  next time you see one, read it, pause and think...

Valerie's is- "Hope is the message. We are messengers."

Lynn's is- "It will all be ok in the end.  If everything isn't ok, then it isn't the end."

I just noticed this one from my friend Bruce and it really made me think- "It is not joy that makes us grateful; it is gratitude that makes us joyful."   David Steindl-Rast

And here is one final one- It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land Tour - includes my favorite spots
with optional Jerusalem extension
March 4-13, 2019

No comments: