Sunday, December 23, 2018

Beautiful

It’s beautiful

I was looking at something not too long ago. I was suddenly struck with the thought, “it’s beautiful.” I thought on that. I savored that. I think we are around beautiful things all the time, but we don’t always notice.  We are still unaware.  Still asleep.  Still on auto pilot.  Think of the beauty that we miss.

I have a friend. It’s beautiful.

The waves on the beach. It’s beautiful.

An act of kindness. It’s beautiful.

A particularly touching song. It’s beautiful.

A hug. It’s beautiful.

Sharing lunch with a friend. It’s beautiful.

Forgiving yourself. It’s beautiful.

The mountains. Beautiful.

How many beautiful things can you see today? To stand in awe of a beautiful thing is a holy moment.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.

Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land Tour - includes my favorite spots
with optional Jerusalem extension
March 4-13, 2019

No comments: