Saturday, December 8, 2018

I love waking up in the morning

I know that it sounds kind of dumb. It sounds kind of obvious, but I love waking up in the morning.

I love waking up and realizing that I’ve woken up. [not everyone woke up today]

I love laying there for a few, wiping the sleep from my eyes and then getting up. I love getting dressed and making a cup of coffee. I love turning on the TV and watching Scott Van Pelt on Sports Center. I love the daily Sports Center top 10. I love catching up on the news and weather and thinking about what’s ahead for the day.

Indeed my friends waking up is a beautiful thing.  I hope that you think so.  Truly it is something to be appreciated.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land Tour - includes my favorite spots
with optional Jerusalem extension
March 4-13, 2019

No comments: