Tuesday, January 8, 2019

another hungry person story

Someone told me that they bought food for a needy person who then sold the food to buy drugs. I am sure that happens. But for every story like that, there is a story like this one from my friend Dave Coffman.

Recently I was coming home from the stadium from working at the Pro Shop and stopped to get mom and I a sandwich for supper. On the ramp leading up to the stadium there was a lady sitting with a sign. I passed her on my way to get my sandwich from HY Boy. Coming back I realized that I could not go home and leave her. I could not reach her from my lane so I drove to a McDonalds and got her a meal. Then drove back to the exit ramp and gave her the meal. She was in a wheel chair with one leg missing. I do not know how she got to that location but it did not matter. All you have to do is give to others. She thanked me and immediately started to eat her meal.

This is what we are supposed to do. We do not judge someone just give and share the blessings we have.

Make a difference today in the life of just one person.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -
I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land Tour - includes my favorite spots
with optional Jerusalem extension
March 4-13, 2019
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/hl19030419g17768#.Wt84h7lRHcs

Paris-Normandy River Cruise
October 23-31, 2019
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/rc19102319x17768#.W3avNFJK3cs

No comments: