Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Hard work

Welcome to a new year.

I was going through some pictures the other day.  Pictures from the Kansas City church.  Pictures of us clearing the fence row over by the pavilion.  Pictures of us installing the stations of the cross along the walking trail.  Pictures of building additions in progress.  It was rewarding, but it was a lot of hard work.

Anything worth having in this life must be worked for.  Nothing comes easy.  We can give thanks to God for success and say that we are blessed, but generally there is some hard work involved as well.  I have a friend who likes to say, "The harder I work, the luckier I get."

What are your goals for 2019?  What are your desires?  Do you wish to have a rewarding year?
Let's go to work.

Happy New Year!

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land Tour - includes my favorite spots
with optional Jerusalem extension
March 4-13, 2019

No comments: