Friday, January 4, 2019

New Position

I am pleased to let you know that I have been offered and have accepted a part time position with the First United Methodist Church of Ft. Pierce, Florida.  Yes, this is the same church that I filled in at for a year while the pastor was deployed with the US Navy.

The position is director of congregational care.  In short, I get all the good of ministry, the lunches, the caring, the spending time with and such, with out any of the annual reports, charge conferences or district meetings.  Oh, and I will get to preach from time to time.

I love the people at the church and I look forward to working with them and the church staff in this capacity.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -
I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land Tour - includes my favorite spots
with optional Jerusalem extension
March 4-13, 2019
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/hl19030419g17768#.Wt84h7lRHcs

Paris-Normandy River Cruise
October 23-31, 2019
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/rc19102319x17768#.W3avNFJK3cs

No comments: