Sunday, January 6, 2019

Marty Feldman

I was watching a very touching show on the life of Gilda Radner the other day.  Gilda was on Saturday Night Live and was married to Gene Wilder.  She passed away of cancer at the age of 43.  Her humor, her life and her struggle with illness are a very inspirational story.

So now my brain is moving on.  Gilda to Gene Wilder to Young Frankenstein to Marty Feldman.  I decided to check up on Marty.  You will remember that he played Igor in the movie Young Frankenstein.  If you have not seen that one, please get it on your bucket list if you like dark humor.  Anyway, Marty too, died young at the age of 48.


I came across this picture of his gravestone.



I thought, what a wonderful tribute... 
     To make others laugh... 
         To take away their pain... 
              To be loved... 

I want to do that.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -
I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land Tour - includes my favorite spots
with optional Jerusalem extension
March 4-13, 2019
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/hl19030419g17768#.Wt84h7lRHcs

Paris-Normandy River Cruise
October 23-31, 2019
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/rc19102319x17768#.W3avNFJK3cs

No comments: