Friday, January 11, 2019

craziness

Once upon a time, an adult child made a decision that his or her parents did not agree with.

We think the problem is that my child is making a bad decision.

The real problem is probably that I think I have a right or the ability to affect their decision. Somehow they should do it my way. Somehow it’s their job to make me happy. That’s the real craziness.

Someone said that selfishness is not doing what you want, it is expecting others to do what you want.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -
I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land Tour - includes my favorite spots
with optional Jerusalem extension
March 4-13, 2019
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/hl19030419g17768#.Wt84h7lRHcs

Paris-Normandy River Cruise
October 23-31, 2019
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/rc19102319x17768#.W3avNFJK3cs

No comments: