Wednesday, January 23, 2019

good people

Good people brighten our days.  On Monday I was a bit in the dumps.  Not sure why.  Lonely, discouraged, processing lots of stuff.  The blog post that day said that I didn't have anything to say.

Then I went to work.  I met Dick L for breakfast and we had a great talk.  Then I spent a few moments visiting with our church financial guru Arlene.  Both of them cheered me up.

Just being around good people makes me feel happy.  I think that I am going to carry them around with me for a while.

Are you in the dumps?  Go find a good person and let them rub off on ye.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -
I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land Tour - includes my favorite spots
with optional Jerusalem extension
March 4-13, 2019
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/hl19030419g17768#.Wt84h7lRHcs

Paris-Normandy River Cruise
October 23-31, 2019
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/rc19102319x17768#.W3avNFJK3cs

No comments: