Saturday, June 5, 2021

A final word

I don't want to jinx myself.  Oh, by the way, when I was 3 years old we had two cats, Jinx and Jerry.  I don't want to jinx myself.

So I have made an intentional effort to write daily again.  Sometimes I am days or even a week ahead.  I can write and make them post in a few days.

I have been thinking, if I keep this up, one day I will die and there will still be five blog posts that come out.  People will be reading my thoughts 5 days after my death.  Finally the last one will post.  What will it be about?

I love you.

Know that you are forgiven.  Feel the joyful peace of God's love in your heart.

Grace.  Be graced.  Receive it.  Give it to others.

Let the last sentence of the last chapter of every life be: "love, joy, peace."

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.  And for the record I hope to be alive long after this posts on June 5th!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022.  If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/files/uploads/RC22_031922T_TulipTime_002_FINAL-1.pdf

Click here for the brochure

No comments: