Saturday, June 26, 2021

It's too easy to quit

I am not a very technical person.

This blog has been going out since 2007 for free via a service called feedburner.  This free service has gone away and we have had to change delivery providers to a company called mail chimp.  I may put out a request for funding in the future as the bills come in.  You also may have noticed some changes in delivery time and appearance.  We are still working out the glitches.

One of the things that I can see with this new service is who has joined the blog and who has quit.  After a recent post, two readers unsubscribed.  Unfortunately, they won't be able to read this, because they quit.

I am not offended that they quit the blog, people have a right to read what they want to and ignore what they choose to.

I just think that it is sad that people won't entertain ideas that are different than theirs.  If all we want is to have our ideas affirmed, then we live a safe but shallow life.

I love reading new things and thinking about new ideas.  I love it when my brain is pushed.  I hope that you do too.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

Click here for the cruise brochure


No comments: