Thursday, June 17, 2021

the best me

Recently heard: "This me is the best I could do with what I had to work with."

I think back on dumb things that I used to think and believe.  And then I have to cut myself a break because I was doing the best I could with what I knew at the time.

Today, after collecting 63 years of life experience, I have some ideas on making yourself the best self that you can:

  1. Pay attention to what you are doing.  Don't just live on auto pilot.  Keep an eye out for selfishness and if you find it, squash it.
  2. Determine to live outside of yourself.  See others and love them.
  3. Let kindness always be the rule.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022.  If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/files/uploads/RC22_031922T_TulipTime_002_FINAL-1.pdf

Click here for the brochure

No comments: