Saturday, June 12, 2021

People

My dad used to say, "people are no damn good."  I don't know why he said that or why he felt that way.  He never really had any friends and he was a pretty serious recluse.

I hate to disagree with my dad, but I like people.  He used to say to me, "son, you have a bug about relationships."  I can think of worse things to have a bug about.

Yes I know some people who are grouchy, mean and such, but that does not make everyone bad.  I love to love people, and I love trying to love people.  It is fun to watch their eyes light up when they see that you are caring for them.  Just asking their name and wishing them a good day can be such a blessing to them.

#1 rule in life: value every human that you see.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022.  If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/files/uploads/RC22_031922T_TulipTime_002_FINAL-1.pdf

Click here for the brochure

No comments: