Sunday, June 13, 2021

Go Outside

I was talking with a friend the other day.  They were really stressed out.

One of the things that I do when I get stressed out is I go outside.  I breathe in the outside air.  I look at the trees.  I look at the clouds.  I take it all in.

Creation is God's first bible.  Before there was a bible or a church or pastors, God spoke to people thru creation.  It is still the best voice that we have.

If you are stressed, get outside and take it all in.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022.  If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/files/uploads/RC22_031922T_TulipTime_002_FINAL-1.pdf

Click here for the brochure


No comments: