Monday, June 14, 2021

The Manor House

I was my privilege to officiate the wedding of Scott and Cassie Connor's daughter Morgan to Tyler Hutton.  Beautiful wedding, beautiful couple, beautiful life.

The wedding was held at the Manor House in Littleton, Colorado.  Inside the Manor House are several pictures from days gone by.  One was a picture of Teddy Roosevelt on the front porch.

I stood where Teddy Roosevelt stood.  For a moment, I felt presidential.


It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022.  If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/files/uploads/RC22_031922T_TulipTime_002_FINAL-1.pdf

Click here for the brochure

No comments: