Saturday, September 8, 2007

“Lion’s Den man weighs in”

Wow. I probably missed the last posting of sub critical and that is a good thing, I am sure. Last night my wife and I were talking about the post he was making and wondered how long this would continue and where it would lead.......to bad. I really enjoyed sharing with people and you and was hoping more and more would join in.

I am sorry this has happened to such a great thing. You handled the situation well. No surprise there. You are a great man of God who happens to be my pastor. Lucky me. I love you.

I pray for people like sub critical........a friend of mine shares some of those same beliefs and I worry where it may lead him. I see how it affects his life and relationships...He is so different from the people I know that are filled with the love of Christ and understand the Grace of God. I know that when I came to understand and embrace those two gifts from God, I began to approach the world and all of it's/my problems from a different perspective.

1 John 4:15-18 If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and he in God. 16And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. 17In this way, love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment, because in this world we are like him. 18There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

Thank you for allowing me the oppurtunity to post this. I hope you are able to get something else set up for everyone else. If they are like me they miss it already.

Yes I can hear the birds sing. He showed me how.

Peace
Lion's Den Man