Thursday, February 28, 2008

cats, dogs, and pythons

I want to thank all of the cat lovers for their comments to yesterday's blog. After another sleepless night, I am at my wits end. I saw a news story yesterday that might help me. A family in Austrailia had a pet dog and a python came to visit. Now they have a python.

http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/0227snake27-odd.html

I wonder how much pythons cost? I wonder if I could rent this one? You know the really bad thing is that someone from church would teach the snake how to open the bedroom door and we would have a snake on our bed. A snake on the bed is probably worse than a cat. I guess I will keep the cat after all.

Lesson: Give thanks when a cat wakes you up and licks your head. Things could always be worse. At least it isn't a snake.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Lion's Den Man said...

Jeff,

This "light" topic brings us out of the woodwork. Kinda like a MU KU discussion.

I don’t own a snake, but I have a big dog that loves to chase cats. She sleeps next to our bed. She won’t get in the bed…she knows better. She wakes us up on occasion, but really for the most part she just hangs out and sleeps when we sleep. You are welcome to borrow here for a night or two. She won’t eat your cat, but it won’t make the mistake of coming into your room more than once. Some dogs I know are afraid of cats, my last dog was, this one though, has no fear….she is good and we all know who wins the battle of good versus evil… You have my number.

Peace, Lion's Den Man