Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Love

Love.

From the heart of God, given to you without reservation.
From the heart of God, given to all, without prejudice

From the heart of a Christian, love goes out to all.

The tree does not choose who will get it's shade.
The lamp does not offer it's light only to a few.
The scent of the rose goes out to all.

So the love of God is given to you without reservation.
We are but asked to do the same.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was crushed beneath a mountain of debt with no Chapter 7 available to me; no remedy or evasive measures could give escape from the Collector. He chased me day and night, salivating for my soul, until my Savior came along and said, "I will pay this debt! I would have you whole!" In my simple notion of time, He paid it long ago, but even now His Father sees Him dying the same moment as He's rising. He sees me, too, saying, "My child, this is for you. Won't you take it because I love you? I would have you do things you cannot imagine, if you lay down, for me, what you only think is your life; and let Me give you what it really is. You will become Love as your false life (created not by me, but by years of finely crafted device by Him below meant to keep you where you are, knowing only what you know)is absorbed into Me, more and more, day by day, until I finally say 'My Son, well done. Come home.'"