Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New web site

Well............. This is one of the most uncomfortable moments of my life. We have launched a web site that contains things about me and what I want people to know.

This kills me, because I truly am an introvert. But, there are some things that I really think must be said, and I do not have time to say them on Sunday morning.

Ideas that I have about baptism, evil, altar calls and membership. Only a few people are interested in such topics, so I cannot spend a Sunday on them. The web site will allow me the chance to discuss some things that I don't have time to deal with on Sunday morning.

If you have ideas or questions that you would like for me to write about, please let me know. Leave a comment with a question and I will post some thoughts about it on the web.

The link to the new web site here is "one pastor's thoughts." The www is http://www.jeffbrinkman.com/

It is a work in progress. I hope that there is something there that will help you.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You drove a Vega? It all makes sense now.