Saturday, February 16, 2008

waiting

Waiting for your love to come home. I miss her. She has been gone all week. She has had plane trouble and she missed valentines day. I actually had a present for her this year for valentines day.

She misses her house, her pets, her kids. I miss her. So I wait. I try to keep busy. I keep my mind on what I should be focusing on. I wait.

It occurs to me that God is often waiting for me. Waiting for me to come home from where ever I have gone. Hoping that I miss him as much as he misses me.

You know, the love that we have in this life, is a type, an example of God's love for us. When we experience love, whether it is a spouse, a friend, or a neighbor, those good relationships are an example of what God wants to have with us. I hope you are taking advantage of the opportunity to have a relationship with a loving God.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: