Sunday, February 10, 2008

Chris Cahill

Chris was a teacher's aide at the freshman center. All three of my kids got to know him and enjoyed him during their 9th grade year. He had an engaging way about him. Outgoing, friendly, he was someone who was always glad to see you. He was someone that we seemed to run into from time to time.

Last Sunday night, Chris was killed in a one car accident on 470 near Woods Chapel Road. He was 43.

He will be missed.

Every life is valuable. Every person should be cared about. I have at least one friend that reads this blog who struggles with their value. They worry, they are depressed from time to time. They wonder about their life.

I don't always get to tell you, but I will today. I love you. You matter to me. You matter to lots of people. You are awesome. Life would be much less without you.

Tell someone today how much you care for them. You just never know what may happen on the drive home.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: