Tuesday, April 28, 2009

coffee with the pastor

Last night I had a great experience. Coffee and a cupcake at the home of a couple who are members of our church. They had invited some friends over who are looking for a place to land. We had a great discussion and I enjoyed the time so much.

It got me to thinking...I wonder if there are other folks who would be interested in inviting some friends over to talk. Life, spirituality, the church, get to know each other, whatever. I would be glad to sit down with a small group of you at the church or in your home. Let me know if you want to get together. Send an email to jeffb@woodschapelchurch.org

One of the best things that I get to do is to spend time with people. If a cup of coffee with me would be good for you and your friends, lets do it.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Here's what I'd like to do sometime--have coffee with the pastor AND his wife. I've never met Cathy and I've always heard that it's the woman behind the man that should get the credit for his success. She must be a pretty special person and someone I'd like to meet. One of these days...