Saturday, April 4, 2009

this hour

So, here we are again, starting the day together. What will be the best hour of your day? Are you looking forward to something later today? Maybe God will speak to you today. When will that occur? Are you expecting to meet Him later?

What about now? What about right now. This hour. This moment. Could it be that this hour in which you are reading this blog, this is the time that God will speak to you?

Just the thought of me being in close personal contact with God, in this moment, touches my heart. My eyes tear up. I don't have to wait for some time later this day. God is present with me right now.

What will I say to Him? "O Father, I give you this day. Let my heart love you fully. Let my actions show your love to others. Let every waking moment of my life make a difference to someone."

Don't wait for Sunday, friend. God will commune with you now. Make this a sacred moment. Call on Him. Visit with Him. This very hour is the best hour of the day. Speak to Him, and listen for Him. This hour, let it be yours together.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Thank you.

Sharon said...

He was with me (us) at Gospel Choir practice. I hope He enjoyed it as much as I did. ; )