Monday, April 27, 2009

one person

One person at a time. The world is won, one person at a time. Friends are made one person at at time. A ship changes course, slowly, a little bit at a time.

Don't feel like you have to do it all at once. Jesus called them, one person at a time. Find one to work on and reach them. Don't miss the individual because you are tyring to do something big and great. The big and great thing that you do this week may be reaching the one person who is waiting for you.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Just as I opened up your blog, "Can you hear the birds sing?" a cardinal landed in the tree right next to the open window I'm sitting by and actually startled me with his "birdie, birdie, birdie" call. It was so loud!

So anyway...I like this message and it reminds me of the movie I saw over the weekend--The Soloist.
A very thought provoking movie and it touches on the idea of helping one person at a time. What if we all did? Wow!