Monday, April 13, 2009

Thank you

Thank you for a great Easter. Maybe my best one in 51 years. All of the services were great. The gym was full at 10:10. The hospitality teams did great work and the music was excellent. My Dad's favorite music was Handel's Messiah. All of the pieces on the table yesterday were awesome. Both of the choirs were totally boss.

I just felt so full and hardly nervous at all. Just blessed. So blessed to be alive, so blessed to be a pastor. So blessed to be a part of the Woods Chapel family. Thank you all so very much for a wonderful day.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Yesterday was an awesome day at WCC--I could truly feel the love all around. I got your message and during the rest of the day with my family, I would just start singing one of the songs we did in Gospel Choir. Yes, some family members thought I had "lost it", but that didn't matter to me. They were great songs and I wasn't done singing. I am so thankful that I found God and WCC--I can't imagine life now without either one of them.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Jeff, for your very important role in a beautiful and meaningful Holy week. We have an awesome God!

Anonymous said...

The message was TIGHT!

Anonymous said...

Well, we went to my mom's church yesterday with all of our family. I SO missed your inspiring preaching. We'll be back next week! And we are SO BLESSED to have you!

Josh S. said...

I thought that the message you preached was exactly what someone would need to hear who had been given a heavy burden by a church in the past. That goes for people who typically don't attend church because they don't think they have it together enough, and people like me who keep deluding ourselves with the notion that a heavy burden is what we need to prove we're following Christ.

Dave Templeman said...

I got to experience 3 great services in the gym on Sunday. All I can say is it was boss.

DT

Anonymous said...

Jeff that sermon was--BOSS!!! The music was BOSS!!!! WCC was BOSS!!!! I couldn't have been in any place more wonderful Easter morning. Thank you for letting the Lord work through you to get messages to people like me!! You are special! Lynn

Anonymous said...

Very happy to see you looking so relaxed on Sunday given Easter brings lots of demands on you that you don't typically have to deal with. Staff...Bravo!!! for doing your part to allow Jeff to simply "soak it up" on Easter.