Friday, July 3, 2009

Baseball, hotdogs....

Baseball, hotdogs, apple pie and Chevrolet. I guess I would put those 4 things in that order. We are in St. Louis for a family reunion. It has been years since I have seen my cousins. Yes, I will be back for church on Sunday. Last night, we went to the Cardinals game. We were treated very well thanks to Pastor Greg Weeks form Concord-Trinity UMC.

At 4pm a member of his church took us down onto the field to watch batting practice. There was a little rope to keep you off the grass. Our guide took us to the other side. I touched the grass of Busch Stadium. We took pictures of the players and the stadium. We got to meet the Giants manager.

Not done yet. Ate our fill in the Champions Club. Very cool. Great seats. Jenny got a baseball. 80 degrees. Awesome.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: