Thursday, July 23, 2009

who?

Lord, who can I touch for you today? You know Lord, I am having some problems right now. Who can I touch for you today? I have too many bills, my kids are in trouble, and I am sick. Who can I touch for you today? My boss is mad at me. My car is acting up. I can't stop thinking negative thoughts. Who can I touch for you today?

Problems. We all have them. The list above I am not owning, they are just representative of real life. In the midst of our challenges, there is still a question to be asked, a prayer to be prayed, Lord, who can I touch for you today. While we continue to struggle with our human issues, there are still people who need our witness.

Lord, I take my eyes off of my problems long enough to pray, who can I reach for you today. Amazing too, when I pray about reaching others, I start to forget about my problems. The spirit is healing me.

Let every day begin with this prayer, Lord, who can I touch for you today?

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

H4EO said...

Very nice.

Good theology - good advice.

Sunday was good also.

I am glad you are my pastor.