Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Unexpected

Have you ever had a person come into your life and instantly a connection is made? Conversation is effortless. It is as if you had known each other for a lifetime. You always seem to leave filled……. sometimes bursting. I met a person last year who fits that description. Just being around him makes me want to do more with my life.

Yesterday morning I had a chance to sit down and spend some time listening and sharing with him. I lost track of time……..my schedule fell by the wayside ….. it didn’t matter. I left with more than I came with…..something significant…..…meaningful. I felt inspired......challenged. Some questions I had been asking were answered. Some direction provided. When you see and feel someone’s passion for doing God’s work you can’t help but feel passionate yourself.

We all can be that for someone………

It still amazes me how the unexpected happens when you least expect it. When timing is not yours. When goals and plans take a back seat to the journey…….

Thank you my friend, my brother. You continue to be a blessing.

Peace,
Lion’s Den Man

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I love it when that happens. Since I've been attending WCC, I have experienced that same feeling many times. God has placed me in a good spot in His world knowing that I would thrive and grow. What an awesome thing.