Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Redwood Forest-

I arrived at the camp at 1045pm, 1245pm California time.  I was tired.  It was late to be driving on those curvy roads.  I saw a 12 point buck standing alongside the roadway.

I am immediately impressed with the quiet that is here.  No TV, no radio, no cell service, no voices..... it is good.  Like a 24 hour a day silent prayer.

Since it was dark last night, I could see very little.  When I woke this morning I took this picture from the balcony of my room.

Breakfast was a welcome spread of scrambled eggs, sausage and blueberry yogurt.  Most exceptionally welcome since I did not get any dinner last night.

I am off to the forest to read.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yea. So glad you got to do this again. I didn't see anything in this post about how much you missed LaFluente. (smiles)