Sunday, August 11, 2013

there is something else

There is something else going on here.  It is bigger than me.  It is beyond my senses.  I can't quite put my finger on it.

There is something mystical, something amazing going on right here and now with you and with me.  I know that my soul does not rest inside my belly, but it sure feels like it does.  More in my chest really.  Somehow, in ways that we are unable to explain, we are created in God's image.  We can feel it.  We know it's true.

That is why there are always going to be parts of life that we can't understand.  Parts that defy explanation.  Let's stop trying to figure it out and just bow down to the Mystery.  God is amazing and it is a real blessing to have Him in our lives.  Some things are better savored than understood.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: