Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wildlife of the redwood forest

[by the way, I am back in town, I wrote these posts last week]

Nature is amazing.  Animals are amazing.  Before the Bible was speaking to us about God, creation was telling us how amazing he is.  Here are some of my animal pictures.

there are lots of deer here. There were four of them walking up the road when I took this picture.
They had absolutely no fear of me.  Isn't that nice?


I came back from dinner and I hear someone pounding on a sliding glass door.
I am on the second floor, and the pounding was below me and off to the side.
I thought, "Oh someone needs help."
When I looked over my balcony to see who it was, there were five turkeys
pecking on the sliding glass door!
These signs are posted all around the area.
I have not seen one yet, and I hope I don't.
That encounter would make a beautiful day less likely.
 
It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.




No comments: