Wednesday, September 12, 2018

bad drivers


So I was mailing a letter at the post office.  I was impressed with the number of poles that had been installed to keep people from hitting the mailbox with their cars.  I guess there are people that drive into the mailbox?

When I got up close I was impressed with the number of people that ran into the poles.  I wonder if
they did not see the pole?  I wonder if they were still trying to get to the mailbox and hit that?

We all need to pay closer attention to what we are doing in this life.  For the sake of mailboxes, for the sake of the guy who has to paint the pole, for the sake of car mirrors, for the sake of all the good that we miss when we are not paying attention.

We never recognize the good if we are not paying attention.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Wesley's Ireland with optional London Extension
October 8-17, 2018
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/wesley-in-ireland-2018-with-rev-jeff-brinkman#.WqHrI7puLIU

Holy Land Tour - includes my favorite spots
with optional Jerusalem extension
March 4-13, 2019

No comments: