Monday, September 24, 2018

I can't fix it

I made a mistake.  I can't fix it.  It really doesn't affect anyone but me.  I didn't hurt anyone.  But the thing is over.

Yet, because I feel badly about it, I keep dragging it around like a ball and chain.

If you can fix a thing, fix it.  If you can apologize, do so.  If you can make amends, then get after it.  But for heavens sake Jeff if the thing is over and it can't be changed, then move on.

By dragging a thing around with us, all we do is sour our day and the day of anyone else that comes into contact with us.

Humans make mistakes.  Last time we checked you were human.  Let it go.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Holy Land Tour - includes my favorite spots
with optional Jerusalem extension
March 4-13, 2019

No comments: