Sunday, September 16, 2018

Bad mood

I was in a bad mood the other day.  I was trying to keep it from showing, but I guess I did not do a very good job of hiding it.  A perceptive person called me on it.....


Let me pause to say that I am very thankful for those people in my life that can read me and can tell how I am really doing.  Everyone needs someone who can peer into their soul and assess the situation there.

Anyway this person asked why I was down.  I told them.
1.  My cat is dying.  His sister died in March and now he is sick too.  Same thing, kidney failure.
2.  I have to go by new jeans again.  I have already outgrown the last new pair.  This weight thing has got to stop at some point.  My friend Aaron would tell me that it is all simple math.... burn more calories than you consume.
3.  My daughter Jenny is moving to Jacksonville.

Yes I was in a bad mood.
Don't worry, I will feel better.
Never dwell on a bad mood.  See it for what it is and get back to looking for the good.  There are almost always clouds in the sky.  If we focus on the clouds we will never see the sky. 

Get over yourself Brinkman.  All is well.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Wesley's Ireland with optional London Extension
October 8-17, 2018
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/wesley-in-ireland-2018-with-rev-jeff-brinkman#.WqHrI7puLIU

Holy Land Tour - includes my favorite spots
with optional Jerusalem extension
March 4-13, 2019

No comments: