Sunday, September 9, 2018

man cave

I finally got my turntable fired up so the man cave is now complete.  Computer, printer, generator, ladders, stereo receiver, turntable, refrigerator, ceiling fan, gas cans and the shelf for chemicals.  Man cave complete.

I love music.  The first music I bought was on LP records. 

  • CCR - Cosmos Factory
  • Neil Diamond - Hot August Night
  • Crosby Stills Nash and Young - Four Way Street
  • Bad Company


The stereo has been in mothballs for years.  It was never hooked up the year I lived on Deerbrook in Uncle Jay's house.  It was never hooked up in Cape Coral.  I will bet the last
time I listened to a record was in 2014.

But it is up now and running.  I love it!  Steven Stills, Paul Simon, BTO!

Music is a beautiful soulful thing that makes us feel alive.  It's a happy day!

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Wesley's Ireland with optional London Extension
October 8-17, 2018
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/wesley-in-ireland-2018-with-rev-jeff-brinkman#.WqHrI7puLIU

Holy Land Tour - includes my favorite spots
with optional Jerusalem extension
March 4-13, 2019



No comments: