Saturday, September 1, 2018

stressed out

Today I am stressed out.  I have a number of things that are bothering me.  I want to run away from all of them and hide.

On the spectrum of fight or flight, I am usually the one who wants to run and hide. 
But, I know that I can't run and hide.
The adult world can be a very painful place to be sometimes.  It is hard to stand up and do right when you want to just give up.

Don't give up.  That is the advice I would give you, so that is the advice that I am going to give myself.  Do right.  Do the right thing, no matter how painful.  Don't give up.  If you give in to the temptation to hide, you will only be creating more issues.

Life is good.  God is good.  These stressors will pass in time.  All is well.  See the good Jeff.  See the good everyone.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - -

I am leading some trips this year and next. If you are interested in reading about them, or joining in, the links are below.....

Wesley's Ireland with optional London Extension
October 8-17, 2018
http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/tours/wesley-in-ireland-2018-with-rev-jeff-brinkman#.WqHrI7puLIU

Holy Land Tour - includes my favorite spots
with optional Jerusalem extension
March 4-13, 2019

No comments: