Monday, July 5, 2021

Happy Birthday!

Today is my 64th birthday!

I have now lived one year and two days longer than my mother did.

Cathy asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday.  I said nothing particular.  Heck as a mostly retired person I can do just about what ever I want every day.  What do I want for my birthday?  Nothing.  I can't think of anything that I want.

Now think about that.  How fortunate am I.  How fortunate are most of us.  We have more stuff than we need and we have time for all kinds of enjoyable things.

That alone should make me/make us very grateful.  We are so blessed.  We are so fortunate.

To see what we have and appreciate what we have should make us thankful and humble.

I thank God for 64 years and for the gift of life.  I thank God for friends and for every person that loves me.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

Click here for the cruise brochure

No comments: