Friday, July 9, 2021

quotes

I got a nice card from my friend Bruce.  It included a couple of noteworthy quotes.

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."
                                                        Hellen Keller

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."
                                                           George Eliot

I like them both but I love the second one.  It is never too late to be what you might have been.  Where ever you are on your life journey, you can always posture for more potential.  You can always become more that you are.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

Click here for the cruise brochure


No comments: