Tuesday, July 13, 2021

This is such a guy thing

So my wife likes to go to the grocery store.  She can spend an hour there.  I never go with her.  If I go, I am there for five minutes.  

My wife likes to go to the clothes store.  Not me.  Not doing it.  It takes forever.

I on the other hand like to go to the tool store.  Lowes.  Home Depot.  Harbor Freight.  In fact, my friend Roger Grout has a rule that when ever you start a new job, you get to buy a new tool.  I love that rule!!!  I have lived by that rule for many years.

So after a recent job, I determined that my bolt cutters were too small.  Then, after I got paid for the job, I went to buy a new tool.

the little guy

14 inches

little guy along side new big guy

new guy is 36 inch!!!

It sounds dumb but it made me so happy to by this new, bigger bolt cutter!!!  It was on sale for $16.99  Oh the simple things of life!!!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

Click here for the cruise brochure


No comments: