Friday, July 30, 2021

In honor preferring one another

Sometimes love means that I prefer what you want or need more than what I want or need.  Love means that I am willing to decrease my will so that you can increase yours.  Love makes you more important than me.

We by nature are so selfish.  But it does not have to be that way.  We can step back.  We can release others to find their happiness.

Romans 12:10 "In honor preferring one another."  When we try to control others we only hurt them and ourselves.  When we release others, we find freedom and joy.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

Click here for the cruise brochure

No comments: