Thursday, July 22, 2021

P.C.L.R.

I was listening to the radio the other day.  They were talking about the PCLR test.   Evidently it is a test that they use to decide who is and who isn't a psychopath.  It is commonly used by parole boards to deny parole to those who score high on the test.

I decided to take the test.  I followed some link and ended up here:

https://psychopathyis.org/screening/tripm/

I don't know if it is the authentic PCLR but it is a psychopathic test.  I took the test.  Results?  I got 7%.  Now on most tests, 7% is an F- but on this test, I was happy for the results.  I am evidently not a psychopath and am evidently fairly mentally healthy!!!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

Click here for the cruise brochure

No comments: