Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Sometimes love hurts

Love is an interesting thing. Sometimes love hurts. There’s a song that says that.

I was thinking the other day about all the people in my life that I love and that I miss. I don't want to start naming names but there are many of you. All of my Kansas City friends. People from Cape Coral, people from Fort Pierce. My sister in California my dad.

It’s like I’m so happy when I get to see them I miss them so much. I love them so much. And there’s an aching when I’m away from the people that I love. And I believe that when we die we’re all reunited all back together again. I think that when we cross over the river, all the brokenness is gone, all the yearning is gone, all the hurt is gone and God will wipe away every tear. Until then enjoy the time that you get to be with the people that you love and tell them how much you love them.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

Click here for the cruise brochure

No comments: