Tuesday, August 6, 2024

15 tiny ways

I have started subscribing to the web site livingsimply.com.  I have enjoyed many of the articles that they send to me by email.

Recently I read this one and  I decided it was worth sharing:

15 tiny ways to be 95% happier

  1. Focus on positive thoughts
  2. Don’t take responsibility for someone else’s unhappiness
  3. Be grateful
  4. Avoid negative people
  5. Do what makes you happy
  6. Don’t put off dealing with your problems
  7. Practice kindness
  8. Spend time in nature
  9. Smile more often
  10. Exercise regularly
  11. Create a regular sleep routine
  12. Eat healthy foods
  13. Acknowledge your negative emotions
  14. Socialize with friends
  15. Declutter your space

I hope that you find something in that list to be helpful.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: