Friday, August 23, 2024

4x4

In addition to the Mustang that I love, I also have an old pickup, a 2006 Ford F-150.  It has four wheel drive.

When I had pickups in Missouri, four wheel drive helped me get around in the snow.  It helped me get where I needed to go, and it helped me rescue people.  I also pulled a lot of bushes and small trees out of the ground with it.  Four wheel drive is a beast.

In Florida we have no snow, so the 4x4 does not get to come out and play very often.

And so the other day I went to the dump.  The truck was packed full of palm branches and the dump area was so very muddy.  Time for 4x4!!!

And so, I put it on down into four wheel drive and it went anywhere in that soupy dump that I asked it to go.

I was happy to be running four wheel drive.  The truck was happy too!!!






Sometimes it is the small things that make us happy!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.



No comments: