Thursday, April 3, 2008

best memory of 2007

Among my best memories of 2007 are two canoe trips that I took with Church guys. Laughing, paddling, fishing, cooking, sleeping on the river. It was awesome. Plans are in the works. Canoe trip 2008.

What did you do last year that was good for you? Do it again. Think, measure, evaluate, pick the best memory, and repeat it.

It is so healthy for guys and Christian guys to spend time together. This year, I promise not to catch all of the fish.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, I'm not a guy...

I e-mailed you last week but have had many problems with my e-mail and people not receiving the notes I've sent.

I'd love to talk, my address is mctriplet_mommy@kc.rr.com

Thanks, Jeff,
Kara