Sunday, April 20, 2008

I was glad

"I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD." Psalm 122:1

I just got back from church. I have been on vacation this past week. Anytime that I am off on a Sunday, I try to visit some other churches so that I can worship, and get smarter.

I hear that the children's program was awesome. I look forward to watching the tape.

This morning I drove to Lone Jack and heard my friend Dave Owlsey give a very good sermon. The people were friendly. I saw some old friends.

Then I drove up Buckner-Tarsney road and went to hear Hubert Neth at the Oakland church. Always very good.

Highlights of the morning. People that looked me in the eye and said, "I am glad you are here." Welcoming people and reaching out to them is so important.

I was glad to be in the house of the Lord.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: